Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution must be original and unpublished and should not be in the process of evaluation by another journal; if that is not the case, justifications should be noted in the "Comments to the Editor" section.
- The article submitted must be in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF format.
- The identification of the author of the article must be removed from the file and the Properties option in Microsoft Word;
- URLs for references should be reported where possible.
- The text should be in simple spacing; use a 12-point font; use italics instead of underlining (except URL addresses); the figures and tables should be inserted in the text, not at the end of the document in the form of attachments.
- The text should follow the style standards and bibliographic requirements described in Guidelines for Authors, in the About the Journal page.
ArtigosPolítica padrão de seção
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms: The author(s) authorize the publication of the text in the journal; The author(s) guarantee that the contribution is original and unpublished and is not in the process of being evaluated by any other journal(s); The journal is not responsible for the opinions, ideas, and concepts contained in the texts, as these are the sole responsibility of their respective author(s); The editors reserve the right to make adjustments to the text in order to ensure that it adheres to the standards of the journal. Authors retain the copyrights and grant the journal the right of first publication, with the article simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License which allows the sharing of the article with the acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication in this journal. Authors are authorized to take additional contracts separately, for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the article published in this journal (e.g. publication in an institutional repository or as a book chapter), with the acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are allowed and encouraged to publish and distribute their work online (e.g. in institutional repositories or on their personal webpage) at any point before or during the editorial process, as this can generate productive changes as well as increase the impact and citation of published work (See The Effect of Free Access at http://opcit.eprints.org/oacitation-biblio.html)